The T-pillars of Maine

The T-Pillars of Maine.








   I want to take a moment to thank everyone who has joined this endeavor of bringing back to light a form of communication that was used by humans and pre-humans to document their history. I am still processing my visit to the Archeology Dept. I was taken seriously and treated kindly. I was understood as to why I wanted to approach this timeline in reverse, meaning, from the earliest forward. Looking at Erectus first, hopefully removes all the tribal reactions. We all come from Erectus, and during the Erectus reign, Lithic literature was already clearly underway. This means we already had the design mapped out before there were Neanderthals. We also agreed that a co-writer would be a good next step. This may be where I can lift a corner in this academic armor. Another offering from the university is an interest in fish hooks. When I heard the professor mention fish hooks I immediately responded, "I can do fish hooks!". I have actually been looking hard at boats and fishing tackle for a long time. In this blog, I was prepared to focus on the similarities between the megaliths from the small granite Maine mountain, the T-pillars of Gobekli  Tepe, and the Hittite Gates, but I will also jump at the opportunity to mention fishing tackle and boats if they pop up. I can hardly call myself an expert on boats and fishing so I am eager to present my fish hook study to see if it adds anything or provides confirmation of what an expert may all ready know.  I will be publishing the fish hook story in my next blog, but that does not underscore what it happening on the t-pillars as folks try to decipher their design. In the following blog I am trying to bring to light how the design works to present studies of Gobekli Tepe and compare them with Maine and the Hittite gate. I am so eager to get into the fish hook story, I dare call this a catch-up episode. There are so many phenomenal finds in archeology today it is hard to keep up. 
 We can imagine that at one time as we hunted and gathered, following animal migrations in groups, communication between groups could be a challenge. Groups could have different modes of survival as well as language, making communications difficult unless there was a way to communicate without relying on the spoken word. We can look at the Chinese which has a large mass of land that is as diverse as are its people. The way the ancient Chinese handled the diversity of languages was to employ images to communicate. Much like the instructions that comes with your favorite IKEA piece of furniture, it relies on images, direction, and series and sequences to communicate. Luckily for us art lovers the ancients did this with an incredible flare and confidence. We have some beautiful examples of this hunter-gatherer communications in the t-pillars of  Gobekli Tepe and we are confident that these pillars are man-made. We have some on-line efforts to acknowledge that the work on the surface t-pillars as a effort to communicate with the viewer. I am here to suggest that our little granite mountain has its own version of the t-pillars and we can look at both sites and see the similarities. At this point I am more trying to display the similarities while keeping an eye out for possible differences in both sites. So let us start taking some of the layers found on the Maine's small granite mountain and the t-pillars of Gobekli Tepe and start decoding and sprinkle in a little Hittite action. 



I include the image of the Hittite gates from an on-line search. It is a good example for this presentation because it is agreed that it is manmade. There is some dispute to whether the the gaits are garnered from an earlier site. I have no problem picking out the design embedded throughout the gait as well as the t-pillars. If you know how I work, you know that I am always multi-tasking. Of course I am always looking for the story of the Raptor-maiden, aka, Venus.  The young female heading the parade of human documentation is none other than the young Raptor-maiden with her chosen egg. I will add that there are other animals jockeying for position to be chosen to work with this young maiden. You can pretty much choose any animal you care to ride, including a dragon!
 


  I am happy to continue the discussion of whether the painted reliefs lacked the use of Lithic literature. In the past I have been scolded that Greeks, as well other early civilizations that painted their reliefs and sculptures with bright colors somehow negated the use of Lithic literature and therefore I should analyze more archaic rock. It's like chewing on a bone. I am here to show how paint is a thin layer that did not obliterate the design etched on the surface of the stone. 





I have enjoyed exploring and comparing the different designs. I have found consistent patterns on all megaliths. They all share the design. The young maiden with the elaborate headdress to protect her from bees when collecting honey is at the forefront. She brings with her the cascade of animals that make up the food chain. 


Please take a little time to linger over the original images below. Stop and reheat your coffee or start a cup of tea.🫖Make a good exploration of  your own. 




The horse highlighted Left above hints at a harness and blinders for the horse as it is foreshortened to give the appearance of leaping into the design. You can make out that there can be two horses hooked up to a possible wagon design. The animals that would use their sharp hooves as a defense gather with this action path. The image on the far right above gives a possible deer with it's head turning inward to show off it's antlers. 




In the collage below I have taken the fractal way of looking at the world, where patterns give way to higher understanding. In the red line I am following the hair design of the standing female as it curls, weaves, twists, ropes and braids through the design. The egg design also lends its self to the fractal approach of viewing the world, as the egg form is found throughout nature. I could find the curvature egg form assisting the artist with creating a three dimensional appearance to the design. 








 Ancients were enjoying the aspects of Clipart that allows one to change scale and transfer designs.  They were transferring images with the expertise without modern technology. They were good. The horse 🐎 is flipped and moved to fill their designs. The rearing animal is itself a pathway. We are familiar with the goat rearing before it butts, or even a snake warning before it strikes. We find our selves facing our enemy with a spearhead before us. If you look directly down at the base of the stone you will see your own hand gasping the tool in front of you. Like a game it offers you multiple of choices of tools including a hammer, spear, knife, etc. In some cases the hand may be reaching out for a food choice, such as fish, lobster, or rabbit, etc. 





  This same horse clipped from early civilizations can be followed throughout Lithic literature. Artist have been using this template for their design since before we were even thought to be human. It is the use of the design itself that allowed the human to excel beyond expectation. The ability to store and organize information is what has given the human the ability to advance, and lucky for us it is drafted in stone by our earlier selves.  




I love the horse image as it lends its self to the many other quadrupeds that employed to help move the pregnant folk sidesaddle. I am also looking at the rabbit. I have noticed a lot of information echoing the design in Durer's art. He was a printmaker from the renaissance period. I also enjoy his rabbit print. As a printmaker myself I can see how the technique lends itself to the art found etched on the surface of the stones. As a backdrop for the rabbit let's start with one of Durer's more famous designs and see how the bunnies fit in the artist own design. 


I have no problem placing the bunnies. The Renaissance period was a big time for artist and using the design to create images to communicate. I have found artist have been using the fractal aspects of lithic literature to add content and depth to their work. 




I am sure with a little time looking we could add a lot more rabbits. In fact, I took Durer's rabbit up to our little granite mountain in Maine and as I expected it provides more information on the plan of how to catch some of these rascally rabbits. I was just following the rabbit when I noticed there was a constriction in the movement of the rabbits as if they were jumping into a sack. This could be a suggestion to put sacks at the entrance/exit of the rabbit holes to trap the rabbits. 















The sack is useful as a container. Knitting a hat, or a spider weaving a web or egg sack, are all used in Lithic literature to communicate the design of a sack. In the action of fishing as well, as the boats cast out large nets to harvest fish, even the crawdads are jumping in to a sack, and there is probably going to be a great gumbo, but sticking with rabbits here 😏. 
  The rabbit is very good on the Gobekli Tepe t-pillar. This is an important moment for everyone to see how the folks of Gobekli Tepe embedded the rabbit in to the design. Those who are following the discoveries at Gobekli Tepe would benefit from approaching the design with understanding of how Lithic literature works. The rabbit may be a good starting place. 












The bunny can be followed to the birthing chamber at the top of our little granite mountain in Maine. Below is a video posted on Youtube by myself that introduces this little chamber. I am glad to bring it in at this time because I want to mention that this image of the the mother sitting with suckling child is also part to the t-pillar design.  


https://youtu.be/_jnCZEfZncs?si=qhM5263inNo2QFxV

By using my Samsung Note I was able to clip out the image of the Madonna and and move it around like a sticker on other monuments to see how it fits. I might add a rabbit or two and might as well include a horse. It all works together.


I have isolated the form of the lactating female below and highlighted it in white. 


After the highlighting I was able to clip around the form in order to move it around on other images to see if it fits. Lithic literature is surprisingly consistent. It can be explained by the use of a coordinate system that allows for consistent transference of information. You can think of this as a template.  




Applying the template of the sitting Madonna it is a nice fit of the t-pillar on the Maine granite mountain


When I move the template of the Madonna on to the Gobekli Tepe t-pillar she fits like a glove. Even the background information is consistent. 






I am always coming across other stories as I make my way around the Madonna. I have highlighted this male figure in blue below. I have seen him before and he dose not win my heart as he suckles from the breast of our Madonna. I have picked up a thread in this story where the male partner in this story takes advantage of the lactating female and ties her up to keep her for nourishment. If I have the story correct it may have prompted the group of females to separate themselves from the the men to avoid entrapment. I believe this is when the honey girl started her independent life raising her daughters to do the same beekeeping and eating eggs. Hooking up with a large flying raptor to escape was a good choice. 




I have been following this character as he follows the raptor maiden. I see this fellow as a descendent of erectus that survived the Ice-age by creating a symbiotic relationship with lactating bears. A response to cold temperatures, Erectus joined hibernating mother bears for warm and nutrition without killing the bear. As one big happy family suckling the sow through the coldest parts of the year sounds pretty cozy. The story suggest that at some point the males thought it convenient to tie up human females for control over milk production and access. I can understand why the females decided that they were better off doing it alone. Over a time, the females develop an independent society using honey and eggs as commodities. 
  In the image below you can make out a female highlighted in gray. There is a paddle shape that appears to be used to force feed the female. You can spy a character that is bound and lying on her side. I have not covered this thread as much because I have tried to keep things family friendly, but this story is rather sinister.  The fellow with a goatee palpates the breast and then leans in to suckle. I can understand that a mother may have shared her milk but in this case it is suggesting that the male may have tied, force fed, and milked females. I guess my interpretation of the stones is a little different than the bible's.








  After thinking about how one character's behavior can change the direction of the species behavior and evolution. Then adding insult to injury,  facilitate by gaslighting the female all seems rude. If this story is true and a male's fetish for breastmilk created another branch to humanity as females evolve a life style that empowered them to become independent from the males, it explains a lot. 
   The story of Lilith from the old testament has some support for this story, although very much as a story to down cast the female character. I believe I am trying to pull back some of the negative light and lies that were used to discard the raptor maiden as not honorable. I have added some more highlights of the t-pillars. I have spent time exploring and would like to add them to my observations and hope it will also help those Gobekli Tepe better understand what lies before them.   Please look over my findings and see if they apply to your observations. Feel free to share and add information in a honorable manner. Thank you so much for looking💓





Nice hammerhead shark!






 The Pieta.

















 







































I am thinking that this set here see the female as deserving acknowledgement in the field of archery. It could be giving the female credit for the invention. 🤺 I would not want to mess with this lady.






😉 
ENJOY 





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Maine Totem Stone

From the Ice of Canada, to Maine, to Ethiopia, Lithic Literature Tells the Story.